So, this evening I was going to post a review on Bzzagent - for Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles (which I really, really liked, by the way) - when I noticed they had a helpful link to tips on writing a good review. I clicked, yes I did, and I found this helpful list - which, of course, will be great for writing that review but will also be a helpful resource to have on hand for all the other reviews I agree to do.
How to Write A Helpful ReviewI think that will help me a bit. Sometimes I just need a little direction...
Answer the question “What would I want to know before I get this product?”
Now go share your wisdom and experience with the world!
- Be detailed: Include at least 3 key things someone would want to know.
- Be specific: What exactly made you give the rating you did?
- Be rational: Explain why exactly you did or didn’t like the product.
- Be yourself: Include personality and share your background/expertise for context.
- Be respectful: Don’t use offensive language or attack other reviewers.
- Be honest: Especially about free samples or affiliations with the product.